Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Goals for this Blog


1. First and foremost, to honor my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. To show you what areas you can specifically pray for us in.
3. To show you what it is like for me and my family to live in Ukraine.
4. To get each and every one of you to consider taking a missions trip (might I recommend Simferopol, Ukraine?!)
5. To let you see my sweet children grow up here on the mission field through pictures, since you can not see them in person.
6. To make you aware of Simferopol Baptist Church, her ministries, her goals, and her needs.
7. To relay to you my specific burden for Ukraine's orphans, so that you will pray for them and for us as we determine the best ways to reach out to them.
8. To show you that we are just normal people doing a work for an extraordinary Savior!
9. To show you the challenges we face, but the blessings we enjoy as well.
10. To be a positive example to you of the joys of serving God full-time!
11. To encourage you to be a missionary as well, wherever you are.

If you know anyone that would benefit from this blog or that would want to join in prayer for us, please feel free to invite them to join me on here!

0 friends who left an encouraging comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25