Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last day in Israel

Just a quick hello to let everyone know that we are fine and well. We do not have internet connection (this is a friend's computer I am typing on), which is why I have not posted pictures of the rest of our trip.

We leave Israel tomorrow. Our flight will take us through Istanbul, Turkey, and then on to Simferopol, Ukraine. We have talked to our children (who are in Ukraine) a couple of times and they are so happy! I told my babysitter, Nelya, that the only complaint I have is that it seems as though the kids are so happy that they are not missing us. But, of course, this is very comforting for me.

Please pray for us to have a wonderful last day here and then safety tomorrow. I have enjoyed the comments many of you have been sending to me!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures and information from your trip. You made it come alive for me...thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25