Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mom's new book

I would like to direct you to my mother-in-law's blog and encourage you to begin following her newest project, a book-in-the-making entitled "My Kids and Me." I really appreciate the fact that she has decided to share it with us as she writes. This is very unselfish of her, knowing that she may lose "buyers," all in the interest of helping us Mommies today!

COVER TO MOM'S FIRST BOOK

This amazing couple, my father- and mother-in-law reared eight children. Every single one of those children are married to their first spouse, and every single one of them are not only in church but are faithfully serving and laboring in their respective churches (all as missionaries!). I must say that my parents-in-law are "heroes of the faith," and I am so happy that the Lord allowed me to become a part of their family and their amazing legacy.

Now, I don't know about you other Mommies out there, but I have three little treasures living under my roof that I want to see grow into solid, hard-working, loving, faithful Christian adults. And, I am always looking for examples such as Titus 2:3-5 teaches, "teachers of good things;" Well, look no further. This humble, godly Christian woman has some great insight into child-rearing, and I am thrilled she is using her time to help us young mothers through this very important phase of our lives. So, without further a-do.... go visit Mom here! (And be sure to leave her an encouraging comment!)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link! I've always admired your parents-in-law and I can't wait to learn more from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to using her information. I too have wonderful parents with valuable wisdom. What a blessing! Always enjoy advice from a Godly Christian lady with experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I have it bookmarked and will be going back to visit it when I have the time to enjoy it.

    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know!
    What a blessing...I SO look forward to its completion.

    Hope you are all doing well.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25